The collection of the problem elimination process.
i. Wi-Fi Password
The default Wi-Fi network is turned on and without the encryption password. You can refer to Wi-Fi SSID & Password to configure the encryption type and password to secure your wireless networks.
ii. Router Password
The default router password is
admin. After accessing the router at
http://192.168.20.1, go to
Administration, you can change the router administration password.
*The default router username is
The default login password is
admin. If you have changed the router password and forgotten it, please reset the router to default settings. It will erase the previous configurations, and you can log in to the router again with the above default password.
The Wi-Fi network is turned on by default. The default Wi-Fi SSID is
Cellular-WiFi-xxxxxx. It's without the encryption password. You can refer to Wi-Fi SSID & Password to configure the encryption type and password to secure your wireless networks.
To disable the Wi-Fi network, please access the router at
http://192.168.20.1, go to
Wireless. You will enter the
There is only one radio section of
radio0. The Wi-Fi hotspot created by the router is in the
Master.You can click the
Disablebutton to turn off the Wi-Fi hotspot.
*If the Wi-Fi network is in the
Client, the Wi-Fi network is for the Wi-Fi relay connections.
Please open the case of the EZR23 router and check the below indicators on the EZR23 router.
- 1.System Indicator
- If the system indicator is off, please check the connections of the power adapter and electric outlet.
- If the system indicator is flashing, please wait 2-3 minutes until the router boot up.
- 2.Wi-Fi Indicator - When the system indicator stays green, check the Wi-Fi indicator.
- If the Wi-Fi indicator stays green, the Wi-Fi network has been enabled, but no data is streaming on the Wi-Fi network.
- You can try to search for the Wi-Fi hotspot. Remember, you might have changed the Wi-Fi SSID name once before.
- If you enabled the checkbox
Hide ESSID, please input the Wi-Fi SSID name and password manually on the devices.
- If the Wi-Fi indicator is off and the Wi-Fi network has been disabled. Please access the router with the LAN cable connection and enable the Wi-Fi network.
- 3.If the above LAN cable connection does not work, you need to reset the router to default settings.
You can use either a soft reset or hard reset to erase the configurations on the router and back to the factory settings.
The suggested way is a soft reset. If unable to access the router, please do a hard reset by clicking the reset button for 5 seconds when the router is turned on.